Ruai Music Dayak

Dayak Music Scene Entertainment And Informatiaon Share. Aram Sama Duduk Berimbai Ba Ruai Music Dayak.

Saturday, May 02, 2015

The One Go's Expose The Groove On 'Aku Ka Belagu'

  BujangSimanggang       Saturday, May 02, 2015
The One Go's 'Aku Ka Belagu' Review

"Rock and roll music, if you like it, if you feel it, you can't help but move to it. That's what happens to me. I can't help it." - Elvis Presley

The first time I watch this official MV of 'Aku Ka Belagu (I want to sing)' by The One Go's it wow me on the spot, I'M so impressed with it.

I agree with the tagline mention above, why? 'Aku Ka Belagu' has it own groove and it's a wild one.

'Aku Ka Belagu' by The One Go's is more on rock and roll plus a grunge side of it, the vocal also complete this band cause i felt more vibe on it, could fell the song evolve with my sickness in love of the tunes. Guy's you rock me on.

Even-do 'Aku Ka Belagu' by The One Go's lyrics is mixing with English and iban dialect but it still sound well blend.

About The One Go's 


The One Go's is founded by five (5) music lover, an Iban rock band from Sibu, Sarawak. The member of the band a Albert, Brodie, Harold, Jared and Will.

The video of Aku Ka Belagu (I want to sing) filmed in Kapit, Nov 2014 as mention by the band.

Check out The One Go's on their official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theonegos

Here's the video of 'Aku Ka Belagu' by The One Go's; just click and play.




Take a look this snippet lyrics of 'Aku Ka Belagu' by The One Go's


"Nuan ka kini, o sulu? (Would you go with me, baby?)
Nuan ka betanda, o sulu? (Would you dance with me?)
Nuan ka belagu, o sulu? (Would you sing with me?)
Aram meh tua betanda. ( C’mon and dance with me)
Ambai...aku ka belagu! Aku ka belagu! Aku ka belagu! Enggau nuan! (Darling/Love….I wanna sing! I wanna sing! With you!)"

Hope my share of The One Go's and their single 'Aku Ka Belagu' has give a bit infromation on our local indie music and can be expose more their song on the mainstream. Honestly; I like this song so I recommended to your guy's just hear it first and you will fell the grove on the song.

Support The One Go's and their single 'Aku Ka Belagu' cause this band has their own future on Dayak Music right now. Keep updated with Ruai Music Dayak for more info. on our music here, do subscribes on our social media for directly update news.
logoblog

Thanks for reading The One Go's Expose The Groove On 'Aku Ka Belagu'

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment